What a Tourism Website Needs
A good tourism website should have the following key elements:
- Attractive and informative design: A visually appealing website with clear and easy-to-read text and high-quality images can help draw visitors in and give them a sense of what your destination has to offer.
- Detailed information about the destination: Your website should provide comprehensive information about your destination, including its history, culture, attractions, activities, and events.
- Easy navigation: Visitors should be able to easily find what they are looking for on your website, whether it's information about a specific attraction, information on how to get there, or information on accommodation options.
- Booking and reservation functionality: If you offer tours, activities, or accommodation, it should be easy for visitors to book and make reservations directly through your website.
- Social media integration: Including links to your social media profiles on your website can help increase engagement and keep visitors up-to-date on what's happening at your destination.
- Mobile-friendliness: With an increasing number of people accessing the internet through their mobile devices, it is important to ensure that your website is mobile-friendly and easy to use on a variety of devices.
- Accessibility: Like all websites, a tourism website should be accessible to as many people as possible. This includes people with disabilities and those using assistive technologies such as screen readers. Consider making your website compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) to ensure that it is accessible to as many people as possible.
What's special about a Web321 website?
We build lean, effective designs that highlight your venues and draw them to your venue. Our sites are built to look stunning on any device with mobile-friendly web designs driven by user behaviour, anchored with strong calls to action that convert leads into clients. We know what works and what doesn’t. These are some examples of our work.
After a website launch, web, we stay with you and take care of your website throughout its lifespan: keeping it up to date and well cared for. Our experienced WordPress support team will help you make the most out of your website and give you peace of mind knowing that they'll be there when you need them. Let us handle the day-to-day maintenance of your website. We know what works and what doesn’t when it comes to WordPress websites, so you can focus on running your business.
Our sites inform your customers, keep your visitors in touch, and drive home your key messages. In short – we build websites that work, and that make you look great.
With over 25 years experience in web design and development, our team has the skills and expertise to take your web presence to the next level.