WordPress Web Design
Beautiful, user-friendly, responsive and powerful. Dive into Web Design With Web321!
Our WordPress agency designs websites for adventure tourism, experiential tours and special events. We design websites that have a streamlined, easy-to-use interface for visitors to see what’s in store!
We know that a website is more than just design. Our team of designers will research your target audience to ensure an effective user experience that suits your visitors.
Web31 is here to help you keep costs under control while giving you an excellent online experience for your brand—all at an affordable price. With a cost-effective website, you can reduce your overhead cost while still reaching the right audience. With our WordPress agency, your venue website will climb the ranks of Google in no time!
Destination Web Design Features
- Domain name
- Web Hosting
- Home Page
- About Page
- Gallery / Testimonials Pages
- Inclusion of Youtube Videos
- Inclusion of Google Reviews & Social Proof
- Contact Info & Contact Form
- Waiver Forms
- All Services Landing Page
- Individual Service Pages
- Tie-in to popular online services like Calendly to pre-book attendance, etc.
- Google Business set-up management
- Google Analytics
- Members Only pricing on our Web321 special features and services
Want A Web Design?
Our Web Design Process
A project progesses like this:
- Fill out the Get Started form.
- We deliver a quote for your approval
- When accepted, we share a service agreement to cover the scope of work and the duration of the support agreement.
- We meet to discuss the specifics of your project.
- We gather what we need (logins, company information, images).
- We arrive at a design for the new site,
- We carry out the work involved, sharing updates as we hit project milestones
- When the design is complete, we carry out testing: messagging, functionality, performance, responsive appearance and other important elements of a successful website.
- After the testing passes, we launch the website.
- Following the site launch, we perform ongoing maintenance and support.
Continuity Of Care
Staying engaged in the success of your website is key to keeping your online presence strong.
We follow-up our design work with a period of support lasting 12 to 48 months depending on the complexity of the design, the amortized portion of the web design fees and the desire to keep us on the team, supporting your online presence.
Our Pricing Model
The Internet is 24×7. Our websites are designed to serve your audience. Your website needs to be available 24×7.
We quote our web designs with two components: design and maintenance. The design fees reflect most of the costs involved in a project; but some of the expense is amortized into the support phase of your website.
We stay actively involved in the success of your website through our web maintenance program.